Sunday, August 8, 2010

Smile

NYP rockz!
I joined Olympic flame to NYP today
It was so awesome
I enjoyed blowing vuvuzela to welcome the torch runner
It was really really fun
I shouted so hardly
Cheers with friends
Ran here and there
Drank Coke until wanna vomit
Wore Samsung sponsored shirt
Danced at the atrium
Crazy like went to club
Chilled out with friends after the event
-
You can never miss the fun at NYP
I love you NYP
I love you Singapore
Happy Birthday Singapore
You are 45th year-old next Monday
Be the world most exciting and leading country!
Muakzz
XD
-
p/s: I know days are difficult and you might stressed out and feel like turning back
I admit I am not Einstein and not a physician
Biology is sometimes a way wiser route for me
But I know they are Science and are always related somehow
Hardwork will make miracle happens
I am always here to be with you
And to share with you
Cheers
You always look better with a smile

No comments: