Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Second Time

He replied my message as if nothing was found abnormal. Maybe I did not belong here, not even from the start. I am just getting more left out maybe it was me who started isolating myself. I guess it was a deviated move I tried to keep myself alone, nobody had ever tried to understand the social pressure which kept my head down. Tail was so far away I could not convey my message properly and worse still she could not decipher the complicated situation well enough. People whom I expected the most rendered the least. But those I did not had intention with, lent me an ear to hear and a hand to pat on my shoulder. I was discouraged at that time. I spent my thoughts to think for a best christmas gift which will serve its purpose to embark our friendship which is extending into our third years of studies, I tried to make it worthy that will last along with our friendship. Finally we are assembled again this week but I prefer it better when we were apart all over the world. It does not make any difference when everyone is physically present or not. I do not know who or what should I cling onto now. My heart has grown so strong to on par with the people I socialize with in my daily life. The little foundation I laid to sustain my long term vision has shattered bits by bits, further and further, maybe it's time for me to look for new blood whom I can entrust for this crucial time. I need a really really strong team and people with burning passion. Sorry dad, I know you have invested a lot on me wanting me to excel one day and to inherit what you have built up but what I am doing now is exactly what you were doing decades ago. Like father like son. 

No comments: