Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesdayer!

Yeah-yeah! Today I planned to sleep until 9 but I wake up at 9.30am. So relaxing! I was absent for school today and went to Pauline house at 10. Oh, no no no, is walk to her house not go. Then, I met Zhann there.

We watched Painted Skin (画皮). A very meaningful storyline which taught me what true love means. True love is something that we can sacrifice for others but not trying to do some evil stuff to get one's heart.

Later, Pauline cooked for our lunch. After that, we three together with Pauline's mum and sister, we went to Tabuan Jaya and bought some ti bits. I had a waffle, Zhann had some kaya balls and sushi whereas Pauline had her sushi and takiwados.

Later, we went back to Pauline's house. I went home at around 6pm.

It was a normal day, though I feel its was meangingful one.

No comments: