Saturday, November 1, 2008

In the Past...

"Yes, always not to believe what Edmund says!"

Last Saturday, Edmund ask me to go to LT house to complete our history competition assignment. However, he did not inform LT earlier regarding our arrival. Then mine arrival had brought LT a big surprise. Because there is something going on that night, so I just as well follow LT to go the Spring to see Aaron and Derek dancing performance. Before that, we went to Parkson to look for the rubik cube as playing cube has become a very hot game recently in our school. and Yes! and they won the dancing (with the condition: no other competitor). Their performance was yet so amazing to me.

Later, I had my first Starbucks at the main entrance of the Spring. My gosh, it cost me RM15+++. Hope that my mum won't read this post, or else I will get killed!

Later, I follow LT car backed to his house and my parents fetch me there after their dinner.

No comments: