Saturday, November 29, 2008

Damn Bullshit

It's really shit arh!...Grr...I reformat my old computer due to it's lousy CPU and contents. I thought I had got everything done and the computer can be used again. Who knows!!!...My XP validation does not pass the genuine validation when I run the Automatic Updates!!!...That's really really very shit. I may spend another few hours reinstall it and restore back all the softwares I had installed before this which are Mircrosoft Office 2007, Nero, Chinese Star etc. Now I had to spend some time finding another appropriate XP validation from the net and crack it again. Bill Gate!!! Please cut down the selling cost for Windows so that people like students can afford to buy a genuine one!!! Then I have no need to spend bundle of time looking for the crack...Haizz....

From,
Victim of Expensive Genuine Software,
Jack.

No comments: