Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally

21st November had finally arrived
and from today onwards
she really left us
went to another country
named
New Zealand
Today
23rd of November
I had been chatting with her
for more than 2 hours
I cannot wait
to wait for her returning
and to see
her lovely one
to have a happing ending
together with her
she
was once a senior prefect
once a partner of our EAK
together
we went through
all the activities
and obstacles
Now
all had became
a memory of us
memory that had craved deeply
in our heart
which will be carried
from now on
till forever
I cannot believe
cannot believe
my eyes
everytime when i turn my head to the back
i cannot see her anymore
I miss her sound
and her white hair
which I used to remove
From now on
I am always waiting
to hear
the news of her returning
and to continue
the story
that we have not finish

No comments: