Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Waiting for her...

It's already 4.25pm now (at Auckland - 9.25pm), but she has not online yet. While waiting for her, feeling very free, so I just as well write something to my bloggie.

Today have been the forth day since Esther leave us, my strong feeling of missing her is still there. She is the third friend who leave me whom I think it is a loss to me.

The first one to leave me is Edwin, a whitish skin which assemble an ang mo. He went to St. Joseph after our primary 6.

One more is Hong Khai. He is cute, with curly hair and a pair of small eyes. He went back to his hometown in KL after his dad got his job transferred.

The last one, is the only girl and the one who leave me (us) the most far one. Haiz, her leaving also caused me to cry the most. Till now, everytime when I think of her, my tears will just drip out from my eyes. I cannot wait to hear the news of her returning.

Esther, love always.

Jack.

No comments: