Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Say No To "Dumpling"

To be frank, I really really have an eye-opening understanding towards "dumpling" today. You know why? Today is actually my driving examination and everything should be fine as scheduled. The first thing I am gonna do is driving up the hill and everything is going smooth as what I have thought. Then later comes to the side parking and three points turning, this is where the fucking stuff happened which turn me into a real full force bull. Let me make myself clear, I am actually having my New South Wales English Examination in school before I go for my driving examination. So logically I should dressed in school uniform right? You know what the fucking "dumpling" examiner told me?
  • Kamu ni ponteng sekolah ke?
  • Mengapa pakai baju sekolah?
  • Kamu ponteng kah?
  • Kalau ponteng saya tidak benarkan kamu menduduki ujian ini...
  • Kalau ponteng saya hantar kamu balik ke sekolah...
  • and bla and bla (sorry the "dumpling" speaks too fast and I cannot catch him anymore)

What the bloody shit you scolded me? It turns my mood badly. Another candidate after me is also a guy dressed in school uniform and he was not been scolded. Fine, I know both of you are of the same "dumpling" species.

What I am trying to say here is I am really gratify that I am not born as a "dumpling". In our history, Singapore had made a wise decision by not joining Malaysia. Let's see how wealthy and flourishing they are now. I sincerely hope that those "dumpling" know that the "hak perlindungan khas" for them is only just to spoil themselves. Furthermore, I am really sad to hear that "Malaysia Boleh!". This slogan makes me feel sympathy towards the country and sorry towards those "non-dumpling" who had worked so hard but yet cannot compete with those protected under the "hak perlindungan khas".

1 comment:

Roti Canai said...

dumplings are really shitty.
yours are small business.
try living in KL, where u don't have all iban or bidayuh or kadazan..
all pure dumplings.