Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Moment of Thought

I had a dream last night
A dream of cerebration
While I was walking in the virtual dream world
fascinating by the random shooting of colourful meteors
I met Biology.
-
Biology: Hello, Jack, am I the most favourable subject of yours?
Jack: Of course, you've always been making me proud. I love you just as how much I love my lappie.
Biology: I'm so glad to hear that! I can always ensure your bright future as long as you're willing to spend time studying me.
Jack: Although I love you, but I'm not interested in the field you're staying in.
Biology: I understand your concern, but I know you know what to do and what is the best for you.
-
Meanwhile, Physics passed by and joined the conversation.
-
Physics: Jack, I heard that you've an inborn endowment and strong passion towards computing. This is my field, welcome to my world.
Jack: I know, but it's sad to learn that Physics is the suckest subject of mine among the three science subjects.
Physics: Too bad, but if you wish to be one of my greatest collaborators, you've got no choice but to master and love me!
Jack: What to do if and only this is the only option.
-
Sometimes, life is not always the way we wanna it to be.
Things may come the other way round, it is only the matter that how strong your suitability is. Standing in a dilemma is always a challenge facing by everyone.
It is just depends on how you twist yourself to suit yourself in the ever changing environment.
Always utilise the power of wit and wisdom gifted,
to make impossible to change
and
to make change to impossible.
Be versatile, you can make a difference.

No comments: