Monday, February 22, 2010

The Delay

Hey people
Is not that I am getting lazy to post even a few words up here
But you know it's CNY
time for some poker and stay over at people's house
A deep bow for all friends who had made this CNY a fabulous one
Also thanks to Jimmy and whole family
I had been staying at your house for 3 days
And I was having lots of fun
Thank you so much to
Pauline Ho, Daniel Chong, Kelly Chang, David Wong, Manfred Yeo
Eleen Wee, Alex Tay, Edmund Boon, Bong Sing Xian,
Vivian Kon, Dawson Ngu, Shirley Bong, Ang Sze Tieng
and lots more for bringing such an unforgettable memories
-
Fabian Chew, Leon Ha, Esther Tan, Loh Hong Khai
Although we were not meet up during the past one week
But I have never never get your names down from my mind
Happy Chinese New Year
to all my brothers and sisters!