Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Mind - The Talk - The Feeling

It is not exaggerate to describe time flies in just moment
It has been three months since I left my high school
Most of my friends had also made their way one step further
Continue to pursue their undergraduate study
The leftovers are most probably waiting for the real results to be announced
I am one of them as well
I was not posting up serious and proper post for my blog recently
How should I giving myself this excuse?
Oh well, actually I feel myself getting fade up with my pc lately
As in I am so lazy to even hit the sign in button
On the Facebook homepage when everything is loaded
Right in front of me on the icy monitor
As time taking it's pace on
My annotation towards life differ from time to time
I used to yell to yearn
To question things I demand for more
Blackcat actually influences my mind a lot lately
especially those words appear in his blog
He says there is time for us to let go things that we are too certain in
And to take it like it never happen before
But in the real life how many of us can actually do that
It is undeniable that I am stubborn, obstinate, just like a mule at sometimes
I always take it into account that I care for it (things that I am certain with)
I cannot get rid of it
Out of my mind
Should I blame time as the culprit leader?
From my past experience
Every time when beautiful story tells
The dark always tries to seek in
It is just like when you grab a handful of sand
Intoxicating by the soft and unique sensation touching on your skin
The tiny particles start to leak out from the crevice in between fingers
By the time you get awake
You got to realise that
You are like kite which lost it connection in the sky
Allowing wind to lead it's way freely
Like a walking empty soul
Learning to cherish and to gratify
Is always a crucial agenda in my life
Never stop forgetting about it
-
Words are endless

1 comment:

Roti Canai said...

well, what I do is I cherish the time when the sand is in my hand, and I look for another chance to grab a handful of sand where the previous one has leaked all out!

its because of the dark skies, the colorful ones become oh so beautiful.