Monday, March 1, 2010

It is still. The Time

Few days since I made my last post
Things are going on normally
I mean nothing special happened for the past days
Anyway I made my first visit to Blackcat's native homeland
"Siburan"
Initially I thought it will be undeveloped and full of uncivilisation culture
The truth is totally different from my imagination
Equipped with a modern-look indoor food court
Filling up with famous franchise like Sugar Bun, Everise and so on
I heard that KFC is opening soon as well
What actually made me eye-opening was a store named
"KK Store"
Holy shit
It is even more up-to-date than the fashion trend in Kuching
And the fashion is even more branded and luxury than Petaling Street in KL
You can get any brand of what you could think of
Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Crocs, Nike, Adidas,
Levi's, Paul Smith, Polo, Camel Active, and many more
(They are all imitates)
In fact it is good for teens like us to shop
But in a long run
The rampant pirating culture will bring down the name of Malaysia
The only difference when we get ourselves compare to other country is
Our government never care for this absurd scenario
We are still being so proud of our "SATU MALAYSIA"

No comments: