Monday, March 8, 2010

Something . Different

There are many many things that at which you don't have any option
But fate does
In which family you born in
How you appear to be when you grow up
From the starting point when I first opened my eyes
All the way I made through
Until this station
We always point out people of their realism
I do not understand why is this behave making up our culture
At this moment
It tells
Everyone loves money
Blood-linking relatives fight over for property
Beacuse they longing for wealth
Dark scene in government tells
Money is the culprit for all the chaos
What is the standard for sorting out our ranking in this era?
Money.
Who create money?
Human.
It may sounds sarcastic
But money tells everything
Could you shake your head and deny the fact?
NO MONEY, NO TALK
I am motivating myself
To earn stack(s) of cash

No comments: