Friday, March 26, 2010

The 4th Day

Today, 26th March 2010
Is my arrival of the 4th day in Singapore
Received a call from Nanyang Polytechnic this afternoon
The officer asked me to email a copy of my SPM transcript and IC
I received quite a number of hints from NYP already
I cannot make a full guarantee of it
But the answer in my heart is just more than accurate
Just having a meet up with Ling Tchii
I can feel the fatique deep inside him
From the pressure as an ASEAN scholar
As an A-level student
We pampered ourselves at SWENSENS
With some delightful western cuisine
(Salmon 'n' Mushromm Baked Rice)
I think the food is nice and worth me paying it
-
Having light insomnia these nights
Looking outside the panes
The moon never exist in my sight for the passed three nights
It was blocked by the concrete jungle
I doubt over myself
Am I making the right decision?
Can I grab?
Even just a single breathe in the crowd?
Can I survive?
Among this group of elites originated from
Every single piece of essence on this motherland?
Can I stand?
The ailment of being homesick?
How I wish
If our cat city is quality in education system
Loneliness kills

1 comment:

Roti Canai said...

you can survive, if you believe in yourself. and I believe in you.