Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Round Of Big Mess

SPM results will be released soon
Probably after all the NS have ended their camping
which means it is possible to be any date after the 14th
I am getting vexed because I tend to be damn directionless
But one thing I am clear with myself is
Software, Computer, Civil, and E&E will be my priority for my Engineering study
Daddy was so glad that I am not longer pursuing medical field
He said he saw an article the other day saying that
In the coming years,
The ratio of doctors to patients will exceed the international quota
Which means doctors are in excess
Numbers of future doctors might get jobless
I am not trying to scare off those who are in to or currently in this field
But I gonna do something for myself to adopt to the change
I cannot just go for it just merely because I like Biology
My tuition principal told me one phrase and I am really aware of it
“兴趣不能当饭吃”
I just made an appointment with BOSCH director manager this afternoon
(Thanks to Chung Xian cousin for arranging me this schedule)
Him personally is a fresh software engineer graduate from University Technology Petronas
He did shared lots of his real life experience
It is not easy to study software engineer
And it is more to learning SAP language and creating and editing java script
But once I am over and graduate
Earning a 5 digit income like him is not a big deal in the field line
This statement has once consolidate my initial intention to pursue this course
And again to solidify my will to be a 5 digit incomer

No comments: