Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Most Costly Presentation Ever

"Communication Skills"
You turn me into a real madness!
Miss Sakun was asking us to present a formal presentation on the topic
"If you rule Singapore, what policy will you implement?"
What the hell on this earth that we foreign students are only here for two months
What do you expect us to comment about Singapore?
Further more, to me
Singapore is already very perfect
Even if I rule this country, the only thing is to keep up with the
Current efficiency of the government
And there is actually not much room of improvement
Madness
So I come out with a policy
"Turning Singapore into a Solar Energy Country"
After setting this title
Another thing that keeps me frustrated
Is the formal wear
Since this is a formal presentation
We need formal wear
>_<
I have to shop again to fulfill the dress code requirement
So finally I decided to go to AMK Hub
Where I will grab a piece or two of formal wear in G2000
Lolz
Pair of formal black pants(resemble of the prefect's uniform)
Two formal long sleeves
I hope I am just formal enough
WTF
From left: $39, $59, $69
Total after discount $136.90
I have never spend such a huge amount on buying formal wear man
And then
I have to get a pair of formal shoes
I grabbed a crocodile one
$59.90 after 50%
Kill me
Shopping is expensive during non-sale season
-
Ok now
My piece of advise
For those who are going elsewhere to study
Remember to bring one set of formal wear with you
It will be useful
For the sake of your convenience
And also to prevent you from burning a hole in your pocket
-
p/s: Fabian Chew, Edmund Lau, Kiki Teo, Cheryl Chu

No comments: