Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Short Story

Things are uncertain at times
I always know that
But sometimes it is just a matter to escape
To pretend that if I know nothing
Ignorance can be the best way to conceal the pain deep in heart
I try to speak to Lord
He just remain silence
Or at most I can hear His smile
Maybe He wants me to learn
To be more mature from this kind of challenges
Sunset and sunrise are known to be the most beautiful scenes of a day
But they don't last long
Do they?
I love to mix around
Make friends
To build up my social networks
But open heart to a friend that I have trust and faith in is not an everyday happenings
Once I found one
I always appreciate it and never let go the friendship
The chain is now there
But soon or later it might break
To fly to another mainland where dream soars high
I am keeping my fingers crossed
Praying the best for you
But standing on my side
I hope it will never happen
I know it can never be a short story
Even if you fly away

2 comments:

Roti Canai said...

well, our chain lasted for 4 years(the last i checked) eventhough apart, so I have the best reason to believe this chain of ours will stay for at least another 300 years!

we speak little online, but i know deep down ur my best friend.

FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!

Jack said...

Yes, hk...FRIENDS FOREVER!