Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Evolution

I would not say that he has become mature
He was not originally childish
He is given with his unique sense of humour
Some days back in two weeks ago
I thought I will lost his laughter and joke
But his strong will and determination
Has affirmed his stand at that very moment
I do not mean he is cold-blooded
But he is still the one I know
I am glad that he survived through this
I can say this is a super hyper duper harsh situation
In which I do not want it to happen to me now
But it is a process that everyone needs to get through
Unless you cease to exist earlier that your elderly
-
I met up with him this afternoon
He is still the same from the outlook I previously knew
Somehow I feel that his hair is cut short
But he said he did not went for barber
Anyway, it is not important
His current situation is the one I am more concerning with
So we talked for an hour
When I first caught sight of the death certificate
I was literally stunned
And my nerves just went shuddering
Followed by intense sadness and sorrows
In my memory
She was such an amiable mum and devoted wife
I am also glad that he shared his own story with me
Also he disclosed one's most privacy financial matters to let me know
At least now I know when to lend my hands when he in needs
Lord do bless him in a different way
In such a way that He wants him to grow tougher and sturdier
I act like normal when I was there
But when I was making my way to level 3
I actually chocked with sobs
Deep in my heart
I always remind myself
He will forever be my role model
Someone I look highly of
-
Lord will always by our sides

1 comment:

Manfred Yeo said...

just help him if he need.
-my-