Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Shopping Man

Ok
My first officially wild shopping in Singapore
Ever since I started my study here last April
It is holiday today and we decided to do something wild
SHOPPING!
So we went to Bugis
=D
Shopping can really wild when your adrenaline pumps quickly
Filling your bloodstream with shopping spree
A danger sign will soon appear on your head
Saying that you are ready for battle
No matter what to get the best clothings down the street and best bargain
And that happened to me just now
My account soon bleeds severely
-
Ok
Let's see what I bought with SGD98
FRANCE blue polo
SGD20
(Original - SGD40)
-

BISCUIT FOR BAKE tee
SGD12
(Original SGD15)

-Graphic Tee
SGD18
(Original SGD 20)
*not really grab a good bargain for this as my friend was in a hurry*

-

SPADE black pants
SGD25
(Original SGD50)
-2ND EDITION pants
Grey one for SGD12 and the dark one for SGD15
-
Ok
This is an exception
I need this for my iPhone
A dock station
I know people might mock at me
Saying that it is stupid to buy this
But...
I just need it to keep my table neat when charging my iPhone
It is SGD78
*Really Exp~die*

No comments: