Monday, October 31, 2011

Tiredness

I am deprived from sleep
I was spending most of my week to accompany grandma
She slept well inside her house for the past few days until Wednesday
When she will be moved to sleep with grandpa for the rest of the time
Life's short
I can't be helped, and nobody could
Mum was convincing me to stay in Kuching for few more days after coming back from Sibu
But I can't
Despite the hard feeling which I wished to stay in Kuching
To reminisce at the sewing machine which grandma used to use
The sofa which grandma used to nap
Even the cleanse which grandma used every morning
I have to fly back
Responsibility on shoulder can never be eased unless I run them personally
-
Give and take
Come and go
Grab it while you can
Cherish while you have
Permanent is mirage
Only spirit lives immortally

No comments: