Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good Start to End Bad

Maybe I am still wrapping up some bad shits I pooped last year
But this year gonna be a good year
Holding my breath and reassure myself
-
Out of the two weeks
Only get to see you for one
You went vacation the rest of the days
Sometimes sometimes
distance does matter
Too much or little
Nah, it all depends
-
I believe mutual support is crucial
Long ago, I always thought I could handle all the weight on my shoulder
But it's not when it is overflowing
There is a line to everything
At home, we have parents and family to share with
When outside, we have girlfriend or someone who you can fully entrust in
I might not be invisible
But I believe my silhouette is getting indistinct
I might not be available all the times to join every single outing
In my vivid memory, I remember at least you make an effort to ask
Maybe I am over sensitive thinking too much?
May it be or not
I will always giving you my support unknowingly behind the scene
-
Mum "He is in the 50/50 list, he might or might not get the chance"
Me "Is there anything to be done? I don't want to disappoint him"
Mum "Try to put him in a more significant role this Saturday so David will see him"
Me "Ok"
- the following day -
Me "How now?"
Mum "Ya, I think he is admitted to the confirmed list"
Me "Good news, btw thank you so much"
-

No comments: