Thursday, December 22, 2011

An Empty Bowl

Remember those time when grannie is gonna prepare glutinous ball dumpling
This year nobody is going to make me
Is either I do it myself or buy it outside
I miss those time
Really
-
Time elapsed
Death is sometimes not a thing to be fear of
It is just a process
Where every life has to experience
A non escape-able stage
-
Today I heard about her again
I don't know whether that was a subjective sentence from him
But time has nevertheless changed her so much
The last time I saw her was a year ago
Today, I nearly forgot how she was like
Although there was tiny dispute among us years ago
But we have been through so much
And I wish everything still remain like last time
It's kinda difficult
But memories are best kept
-
Anybody knows how the hard-felt feeling is when you recall memories
Which you've to try hard visualizing them because they are no longer real

No comments: