Sunday, February 5, 2012

Companionship

It is finally here
The time has arrived
As time continues to march on
I realize how important companionship is
When I started to develop a strong sense of appreciation
Although it is not too late
But I do miss out some part of the story here and there
I have another year to decide whether to stay or leave
I went to consult my godmother the other day
She asked me to stay for a year to find out what my true interest is
"Don't get influence by your family business, 
you might find commerce interesting but it might not be your destiny."
-
Well, I started to construct and establish the concept for my CREAF dream
What I am lacking of is somebody who holds the same strong desire as me to become an entrepreneur
Because I don't want to inherit only what my family has
I have a dream to follow, to achieve, to realise
I wake up everyday reminding myself Warren Buffet's quotes
Because I need to keep the determination burning
-
p/s: There is a big day in this month, I miss you, and the feeling gets stronger as time passes. Just another five more days, wait me.

No comments: