Monday, September 24, 2012

Finale

Thank you so much ZCSH
I love you as much as I hate you

Love
Because you taught me a real life lesson which can never be studied from books
The ugly facts behind your shiny glowing crown
Where innocent victims are sacrificed to worship the devil inside you
Thanks for choosing me as your sheep
I have learnt so much from you
Experiencing the pain from stabbers much earlier than others would
And most probably I will be more aware next time when I step in to the real society
And at the same time
I wish you good luck in employing all your dirty tricks continue to cast everyone else out
I hope your filthy fetish will pay you back equally

Hate
You made me suffer through two semesters
Where I have lost my passion towards study
Every time you chose to haunt me right before finals
I am glad that with Jesus's blessings I survived
Defeated your bafflement with flying colours
For all the mental torture implication
I have eventually overcome
Numbness is the only side effect
I have lost my attention towards certain event which I used to care
I do not know if this ongoing emotionless feeling is a sign of depression
But nevertheless all your moves should have imposed hatred from me
But instead
I just want to avoid you
Because messing around with you
Do seriously offend my personality and despise self-esteem

For what I said
"As in I no longer feel the disappointment and sadness I used to, totally emotionless.
It's quite rare for me to come across the line where I give up something I used to care.
I am usually tough and stubborn in pursuing an event I am after but I have lost the passion this time."

And she replied
"Life is full of ups and downs.
Stay focus and try to get what we deserve until we are proven dead.
You have done all you can, but it just missed you.
I admire your perseverance.
It may be a big lost now, but it may be a blessing in disguise which you will only realize in future.
Look on the brighter side, and move on."

At least, I persevered till the very last minute and somebody recognized that.
Thank you so much.

628th: Love is the strongest spiritual support.

No comments: