Thursday, October 10, 2013

Untitled

Yesterday we patted on our shoulders toasting our pints high up in the air 
promising on our eternity friendship,
Today I gave you a ring in a blue moon asking for favor,
And then you unreluctantly nodded out of what seems like a forced obligation,
Tomorrow I am meeting a friend from Germany not knowing what to expect,
But from yesterday and today I know at any instance,
Celebrate the joyous moment is better than to reminisce the memory
that would hardly happen again.

I find it so difficult to keep the conversation rolling anymore. The green icon only pops out when favor takes place. Although it seems legit regardless if one is a good friend or just a hi-bye friend but when I tried to roll out a casual ball on the rainy weather, all I got was a delayed reply and slavish "urm...ya" response that resonated the already cold air around me. It happened a few times. At that very moment I was pretty upset and felt sorry for that very smooth flow of conversation that came out from no where which we once had and proud of. Time diluted everything and distance definitely pulled us further. I reckon my change from a materialism to a more spiritual person has somehow made me kind of standout in the crowd and could not blend in as well as I would before. Retail is no longer top on my list but carrying a backpack footing on a foreign land is. Rather surround myself in the lush of mother earth than spending hours on queue just to ride on a 90 seconds world's faster twin roller coaster. The only agenda that remains the same is the foundation of CREAF and the idea of which my belief lies.

No comments: