Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day I stepped into my 5S1 classroom. It was damn cool. The room is air-conditioned and all the tables and chairs are brand new. I love this feeling. I brought my jacket just in case it will be very cold. It was just as expected, it was very cold in the room. My classmate switch on both the air conds and all the fans. They even switch on the fans to the maximum power which is five. This makes me to shiver more.

I had two meetings to attend after school. Both are meeting for orientation 2009. The first one is RC meeting and the second one is Chinese Club. I had nothing much to worry for the RC orientation actually but the Chinese Club is not well prepared for it. I was getting quite mad just now, but all the orientation stuff will be done if they started to rush from now! I just hope that if Fabian, Shirley and Eleen will just put a little much more efforts in Chinese Club, or else I will be very burdened.

No comments: