Friday, January 2, 2009

Review July - December

July
What I can say is...Oh my god, what a fabulous month. Paiseh Leon, borrow me your copyright for a while. Me, Esther, Eleen and Leon went to Sibu for EAK competition. But for us, we will rather say it as a trip or vacation than competition. We are just happy-go-lucky at there. Without the pressure of competition, we shopped a lot. I bought some shirts, a pair of shoes and many more. Just as expected, we lost our competition. But the result was fined to us, at least we did our best.

August
Many Malaysians will shout for "Merdeka" this month. What a poor slogan I can say. As usual, I joined a marching march pass for Merdeka celebration. Besides, I was also busy with the hanging of flags (Sarawak flag and Jalur Gemilang) all over the school. It was really lame. But nevermind, it only last for few weeks. Phew. "Merdeka, Merdeka, Merdeka..."

September
My gosh really. This is when my poor journey of becoming a secretary begins. It is really hell at the beginning, I cannot find previous yearS of state camp file. Is YEARS!!! Oh my goodness, this really drove me crazy. I have start all the things by myself. Really fainted that time and wanna cry! I could not find 2004 leadership training camp file, 2006 leadership camp file and last year kem jaya file also gone! Haiz, nevermind, though it was difficult, but I was able to get it through.

October
Second term exam. Ok larh, not bad. But it was the poorest result of mine for this year. But I was still able to squeeze in in the top students during prize giving ceremony. Really thanks God. I have to work harder next year. Haiz, after exam I really had my fun time. But I was getting down and down everyday. I think this is most probably because Esther is going to leave us next month. She was once my best friend, best partner in my life. I really do not know how to continue my life with her absence.

November
Ohana, yeah! My first activity, but I think it will also become my last activity. I had lost my intend to become OC of an activity after the AGM cause I was feeling disappointed. Esther is one of my strong spiritual support to let me get this camp organised. Overall, I can say this camp was really a successful one. I really love it. Also, I love the time for I Will Never Forget You. It really recalls many many of my best memories with Esther. On the 21st of November 2008, I really cannot stand when Esther was missing in my sight at the airport. I cried. Esther, always remember me, love, Tan Yee.

December
Kuching High Red Crescent Camp 2008 is going to powering up this month. Feeling excited and nervous, haha. Many of my friends came to my house to complete the camp's stuff. I really appreciated all these time when we worked together for the camp. It craved lots of nice memories deep in my heart. When came to the actual camp, I think I really did a good job for my post. All my hardworks were guaranteed when Min Chin praised me during evaluation. I promise to do better in the future and serve RC to achieve higher.

Once again, bye 2008. You were not the best for the past 16 years. But 2008 really gave me lots of priceless knowledges which I cannot obtained from the year before. I learnt to be tolerate, learnt to let go, learnt not to win for everything, learnt to think more mature, learnt to cherish things around me, learnt to be caring, learnt to believe in God...and the biggest harvest of mine, I really tunrned myself into an excellent secretary. I can do all the paperworks in computer very good. Thanks to the missing file and I have the chance to learn all the skills of being a good secretary. If I was given the chance to do the Annual Report, my skill will be sharpen even more further.

No comments: