Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Yesterday, 24th December 2008 I was celebrating Christmas with all my friends at Yun Hui's place. It was an unforgettable one as we can get gather like this. I felt very sorry for Esther in which I could not get connected to the internet. Really sorry Esther. Haiz. I had lots of fun and I slept at around 3 in the morning. I was chatting all the way with Aelred about some ghost stories. Some are really scary. Today, I went to Yun Hui's church. This is the third time I went to his church. We had some simple ceremony and later everyone of us got one small packet of Christmas present. I did loved it because the present was all about the junk food and I was hungry at that time. We went to uncle Michael house for lunch. OMG, the food was damn nice. What I really did not like is that all the foods are meat ONLY, no vegetable. I felt quite disgusting as I ate lots of meat. After that, my plan to watch movie with Eleen them also fail due to some circumstances. So we could only returned to Yun Hui's house and watch a home made movie. Although it was Merry Christmas, but my mind was in a mess. I could not cheer myself up from inside and I am really feeling very uneasy and helpless.

No comments: