Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What?!

Beloved RC room Rear view of staffroomInside the staffroom Today, I went to school to see how's the school situation. When I first stepped into the school, I was totally shocked and feeling wanna cry. I was asking to myself, "Why would this ever happened on my school?!" I cannot believe what I see that the RC room had turned into ashes. Totally into ashes!!! Not even a single piece of paper was rescued from the fire. The teachers' staffroom, most of the books and equipments were completely burnt. I do not know how the teachers gonna teach next year without all those essential sources which they started to collect since the first day they teached. I had walked around and take three snap shots of the scene. The photos were showned up there. I just hope that everything is going to be fine soon. God Bless.

No comments: