Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This is...the end

I could not remember when was the first time I met her.
How she became my friend.
And I did not know how many problems, how many conflicts had we been through.
Now, everything had came to an end.
But I hope that miracle will happen.
I cannot stand through it now.
I am sorry.
This time, I will not be the one to solve cause I know I cannot.
I was collapsed now, really, for this time I really collapsed.
But I really hope that I am the only one to collapse only, I need someone to solve it.
A person who can really help me and all of us.
Everytime I think of it, my tears will always come out from both my eyes.
I am too weak this time.
God, I know you are with me.
God, I know you will bring me to pass through this.
God, I believe in you.

No comments: