Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back and End

Today I was just back from KHRC camp. Herm...the camp was nice and had been more success than what what I had expected. The whole camp was good. I had came to a surprise to know that actually there was a big problem in between all of us. I followed Pauline's car home after camp. She told me so much things. I never knew all these before. I was shocked to know at the first time, but I was just feeling disappointed after that. During the preparation for Team Match, I had forgotten that actually the grouping for all the teams was full with problems. But I guessed that is cause by the communication in between me and her. I had tried to arrange the grouping the night before expecting that I can get it but I failed to do so. Then she said she will help me and asked me to sleep earlier. Ok, that's fine. Who knows the next day she did not arrange for me. Nevermind, I did the last minute work and got a few groups repeated during the camp. I just canno believe that she even blamed me during the evaluation. I thought all of these were my fault but until Pauline told me everything I only awaked from my "blur blur" state. Throughout the camp, she did all the work which was exposed to the public. Behind this, all the preparations were in a big mess. She promised in front of ex-leaders and all the committees members that she will prepare everything for us, but she broke her promise. Now, I know that everyone was mad on her. And I hope everyone, unit and the whole team will be fined.

No comments: