Monday, December 1, 2008

A day of Programme

Today, both Eleen and Daniel came to my house to do the KHSRC camp 2008 programmes. Fortunately they came, I had something to do this afternoon and evening. I did not waste my precious time doing something meaningless. Feeling happily, we had planned out to cheat Esther that both Eleen and Daniel and are not at my house. But finally we came to bring out the truth by telling Esther that actually all of them are here. It was a fun yet funny "kacau" to Esther. Later, we had some gossiping with Esther. Time just fly like that, the aroma of my mum's cooking reminded us of our empty stomach. After saying bye to Esther, we had our dinner at KFC. But our plan did not come true as KFC is full house already. So, we turned to Sugar Bun and had our dinner there. We thought the dinner should be a very lousy one but I think the meal served at Sugar Bun was not bad. Then, we went to Sweet Memory and asked the owner whether Sweet Memory can sponsor us for our camp. The lucky star did not shine at us, the owner rejected us. Haiz, what to do. The global is currently suffering from the economy crisis, every company is getting less profit nowadays. Who will willing to sponsor us? Never mind, that is none of my business. At least I did something for the camp, or else sure got somebody back stepping me behind. I think I should stop now, I have not finish my hot shot yet. So, gonna continue with my soap opera. All the best to myself!

No comments: