Sunday, December 7, 2008

Twilight

Today, I had a movie with my friends at the Star cineplax. Shirley suggested that we should watch twilight as it is originated from a quite famous and well-selling novel. However, it's movie is not as desirable as the novel. At first, I refused to watch this movie as some of my friends told me that it is a boring one. But, what to do? We had bought the movie tickets already. I only got the movie ticket at half price, as I share my priviledge boucher with Fabian, though I might share it with Eleen if she is here. The same went to Shirley and Kelly. So, after I bought a Super Combo, we all went into the hall 2. Just as expected, the movie is a boring one. But out of my expectation, Fabian fall asleep half way when the movie was going on! Haha, I suppose that he would not fall sleep if someone is here. That does not matter. To me, I did not really get what is the real storyline, as the subtitle is some sort of missing and appear, appear and missing when the movie was going on. After the movie, Apunei, M-man, Kelly and Daniel all went to Manfred house. Me, Fabian and David walked together but to three different destinations. David walked back to school, Fabian walked to Parkson and me to PC fair. Before me and Fabian spread into two directions, I told him "buy something meaningful!". I think he knew what to do. However, my advise to him is to do a handmake one, which cannot be bought and priceless. Later, I saw Hui Yi at PC fair. I bought a 8GB pendrive, a keyboard and 2 webcams. I thought I can buy some more if I had enough money!!! sob...Love IT stuffs so much. After that, I went home and took shower. I had my dinner at Sushi King @ the Spring. I did not eat much as my appetite not so well tonight. I saw Jason when I was in Ta Kiong. A perfect day with a bit emptiness because Esther is missing!!! Esther, do come back earlier...

No comments: