Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grateful and Thankful

...I do not what to say, it is really terrible. Today, I had to rush here and there, just to supervise on how is the AG going on. Who ask me to be the head advisor of AG. That does not matter, later I still need to help Pauline in her name tags. When reached home, many people wanted me to online to complete camp's stuff. And my dad, was on the top of hot mountain that time, exploding all his wonderful volcano on me! He locked up the internet access, making me unable to online. That was not the worst. I gave Eleen a phone call and yet he said he wanted to cut off my mobile line. What the heck?! Feeling very very depressing, my hiding ailment seems tried to visit me again. To my goodness, please...The devil of ailments please forgive me. If you visit me, I do not think I will be able to go to the camp. The last time it visited me was when I was in Form 2. The difficulties of breathing reminded me not to pressure myself so much, if not an ICU must be ready for me. But, what to do? Camp is still need to be carried on. I just hope that my body will be able to afford myself and do not tell any joke to me. My dearest lungs, take care...And of course, I would like to thanks the camp and the packed activities, for bringing the hidden ailments in my body to come alive again...GRATEFUL & THANKFUL...

No comments: