Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Review Jan - June

January
This month signify that it was a whole new begin of my another year of school life. This was a sad month since many of friends got separated. Fabian was not longer in my class, Hui Yin also got separated to other class and Fiona, Kiki, Cindy and Pauline were also all spread to other class. However, Esther, Shirley, Eleen, Zhann, Dawson, Leon and Ling Tchii all were same class with me. I also managed to make lots of new friends like Daniel Sim, Gilbert, Glaydis and lots more. This was a sad beginning but end up with a happy one.

February
This month we were gonna celebrate Chinese New Year. This month was fully occupied by the happy ambiance. However, I had to complete the Chinese New Year Celebration's backdrop. It was though a difficult one, but I took dvise from Hui Li not to finish the backdrop in last minute and luckily I managed to finish my backdrop before the New Year. The backdrop was quite nice though but the purple wordings were not so clear during night time. But never mind, at least this backdrop was a proof of my, Cindy, Han Nee and Manfred hardwork.

March
This month, I was going to sit for my first form 4 exam. Not really get used to it but still ok la. I managed to score a quite satisfied result. This month I started to plan on how the magazine design should look like but this job was later taken away by Cheryl and Vivian who were both profession in using Adobe. This month I also started to get familiar with all the teachers especially the cute cute Pn Ting yee Ung.

April
This month was one of my nightmare, seriously. Shu Yi, Agnes and Kai Xian found me, Eleen, Esther and Leon to participate in EAK competition. I had tried to reject at the first time but I failed to do so. I really went into nightmare this time. The worst thing was that Eleen and Esther were missing at the last minute when we need to hand in our work. Seeing this situation, I had to overnight at Leon's place to complete the EAK folio. However, I had finally managed to complete the 250 pages folio in one night. This really drove me crazy and I really got mad at that time. But thanks to Miss Chai and all the seniors for giving me this opportunity because I did learnt lots from this competition and also I had the chance to represent Kuching division to go to Sibu.

May
The first term exam was held this month. Oh my goodness. I really did not know how "soi" am I. I got food poisoning this time and i had to skip this exam. But still ok, the Fun Day was organised successfully, at least I think so. The Fun Day was much better than my expectation. I love 8th Fun Day Camp 2008 very much! As a secretary of this activity, I really appreciated this post and I believed that I had did very well for this job.

June
Everyone knows that AGM usually holds in this month. As for me, I had also waited for this moment to come. However, I could not deny that I was a fool, a real fool this time. I had made a really really big mistake this time. For first, I rejected Pn Wong goodwill for becoming a Head Prefect followed by rejected Pn Ngoi goodwill for asking me to become Chinese Language Club President. I was thinking that I wanna reserved myself for RC. But who knows, I had set a wrong prophecy for myself. I did not get either HSL or AHSL in RC during the AGM of RC. I just left the post giving ceremony that time and trying to pretend nothing happen and clean up all the cups and plates. I really felt very sad and disappointed that time. I really did all the sacrifices I could and reserved everything for RC but I still could not get it. I really learnt my lesson this time - not to put all the eggs in one bucket, this is what the English proverb says. I think I had started to get my broken heart healed.

No comments: