Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Devil Wears Prada

Thanks Lord
I have been praying and now I have got my wireless@sg connected
How pleasantly when I can load pps with no timeout
Life's great
I have been flashing back and caught a movie six years ago
"The Devil Wears Prada"
Great movie for fashionistas
But the hidden message that underlied behind the movie is pretty true
Fashion
The so called extrinsic clothings of one is just matter of moment
It changes every now and then
Leather coat might be trendy this second
But denim jacket can replace it any moment
It is just how people perceive what fashion is
The real thing is
How we look at it
And to keep the true inside of ourselves
The authentic identity of one inborn with
Clothings
When we trace it back to the most primary purpose it serves for
Was actually to keep us warm
If we still remember it

No comments: