Friday, October 22, 2010

My Deepest Condolence

I was not informed of Daniel's returning to Kuching
Even so
I am always be told that his mum had admitted to emergency ward or so
But it is different this time
Probably this will be the last time he went back for this reason
His mum
had left him
and left us
everyone of us
God summoned her
I was shocked to learn that she passed away few hours ago
As a friend
I cried and feel very down and heavy over the matter
I cannot imagine
What is the feeling he currently encounter with
The deepest pain inside his heart
No one but only he knows
I keep on saying that I will visit her when I go back for vacation last month
But I could not even bother that much
I take things for granted
Always thinking that after today's sunset
Everything will still be the same tomorrow
I have been pacing my life too fast
Over speed cherish and treasure
And keep aiming my dream blindly
I should now space out some time
To keep in touch more with my family
And all my loved ones
I learned a lesson today
With the price of a life

No comments: