Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Am

A Bastard
For goodness sake
I think I am screwed today
-
Days weren't good. I always thought that I could be better in the sense of presenting myself. Too much negative happenings clouding around and I am trying to break through. But life sucks. I am so fucking exhausted now and my bloody eye bags are heavy but I still have tonnes of work to do. I didn't know what exactly happened today. Jeremy was sleeping all the way during the lecture and I fell in the same trap too, but not that long. Early tutorials were fine except the bald stick trying to mock the Singaporeans for not being able to solve his 3 "brilliant" Maths questions. He loves to make fun of both Malaysians and Singaporeans, each taking a turn for every week. Alif even says in twitter that he only favours China English. What a joke. MFD 3D modelling was just per normal. Everyone is rushing over their work. 6 hours from afternoon onwards at lab trying to complete everything, it seems to fail again. So don't you think me a bastard.

Because I am bastard, doesn't mean you are not.

No comments: