Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Quick Run

Sorry my fellow readers I didn't update my blog for the past 2 days. I was attending a physical training camp and my stamina is drain to it's last drop. I am currently busy with my academic as I have three tests bombarding me this week. I promise I will update this week and write an epilogue about the camp I attended which I actually had drafted out but need further rectification before I post it up here. For those who are having test or exam this week I wish you all the best. For those in the pacific region like the Australia (Melbourne) and New Zealand (Auckland) I wish you all happy vacation and break. Remember not to slack but keep it up with your work and assignment especially the one in Auckland, I know it's tough but keep your will strong! That's all from me, I love you all.

Mum, I received your text and I love you too.

Rawr, I am making my way home next week. Peugeot and Pigtail's Shack, I miss you two like hell.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: