Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Am Back For Real!

I have finally touched down Kuching two days ago, not exactly 48 hours since I only landed on Sunday night 9pm. What makes the difference was the immediate breeze I took in when I walk out of the arrival gate. Home is still where the heart is. Dad, mum and brothers were inside the car to welcome me and it aroused the homy feeling I would never find in Singapore. Went home and had grannie cook as, I don't know I should call it dinner or supper but food. At 10pm, I drove out to town area meeting all my fond secondary schoolmates and yeah, I love the gathering. Gonna be back here for a month plus, I am planning to do lots of reading to compensate time I lost in Singapore. Also, will be assisting mum in some financial stuff but will mainly focus as a tutor at Madani. As seriously, I sometimes love academic stuff over financial matters, at least let me enjoy it at this stage. Later part of life after I graduate from tertiary study, I will have a full focus dealing with finance and so.

No comments: