Monday, August 8, 2011

That Particular Line

I went to hunt for that line. Thinking the severity it might be, it seems that I am just over sensitive or perhaps it has been further amplified beyond exaggeration which boils my hurt. Never, you would understand what I think again because a fair line has drawn in between. The night we loitering around the park trying to drink and unwind the tangling vexation hoping it will varnish into the thin air. These scenes though flashing vividly around the pupils but they are all past. Reading from line to line, I know I have been constantly updated on the progress but mind me to forget the interval between each update. It was hectic. I am only be updated when I show colour which the reason is not even because I was outdated. I know you always opt for the best win-win solution that would benefit both parties. At certain instance, I believe I failed to build up firm foundation of trust on you the day I received skeptical comment. Being silent is to observe when will my hypothesis and assumption be proven. Be it established or disproved. I will render time to judge it's dignity. I am clear of the fine line and make sure it will never be broken. A broken line although can be sealed by adhesive but it could never as good as the original.

A brother for life.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: