Sunday, November 13, 2011

Once Upon A Time

Once
How eager was I to escape
After dream, after bustling metropolis
And now sitting down and think back
How fast has it been?
How far did I go?
Just the egotism that you want people to know that you are overseas
It is the saying that moon is rounder outside
Just what people think, and how you react
The best is still where you heart is
Where it all started, and where the full stop will be marked
-

It was 3.30am in the morning
Too many things, too little time
-
Life's too short to be everything
Everyday I wake up and when I look into the mirror brushing my teeth
I will remind myself
"What if today were my last day, how will I utilise it?"
I had read this sentence everywhere
But not until I lost something in life
I have came to comprehend the implicit underlying meaning
It is how you want to maximise out of the box, out of your limitation
-
Be thankful, be grateful, be lovely
Do it while you are able to
Time doesn't wait
-
Don't tear when you watch this video
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

No comments: