Friday, November 11, 2011

Today is a Big Day

Good morning to all
Wondering why am I still awake at this moment?
Dragging my heavy eye bags and dizzily spinning head
I am preparing script for my speech tomorrow!
Oh no it's later
Not to say preparing, it's actually the final touch up after changes this evening at TFA
I am glad that although I wasn't around for most of the time just now
But my committee members did a very good job
Also not forgetting another team lead by Keegan at Impact side
They are all indeed a not-to-worry team
-
I had this thought to put up a slide to introduce our committee members during our camp two weeks ago
But the melancholy news from home had forced me to be absent for a week
And I couldn't do per what I initially planned
But God heard me
I am able resume my earlier plan for today's event
-
14 of us had worked hard to serve the best for the course
So I believe it's good if we can be recognised by our people
Goodluck to all and million thanks to all helpers and performers
-
"DPE, from the people, for the people"
111111, make it happens
=)

No comments: