Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
To all the mothers across the world
Of course, I would like to express my deepest gratification and appreciation for my mum
Without her, I won't be here
Thanks for what you have sacrificed and given me
One day when I am capable, I will make sure you live a good life as well
Loving you, always do

Finished my conversation with mum around 12am since 11pm
We talked about the dinner we each had before this
Well, I am actually kind of envy when I couldn't join the family for dinner
If it wasn't because of the Com Skill's pilling up assignments and German OE
I would have sneak back home, seriously
Our lovely conversation ended with a sweet
"Goodnight mum, Happy Mother's Day, I love you"
Mum has been constantly calling me like thrice a day
I think she really misses me

Sometimes mum doesn't want us to prepare fancy present for her
She just wants to see us staying happily and healthy
That will be her biggest consolation
And I believe that is every mum's biggest wish

I think daddy stole mum's limelight? Or perhaps Megatron stole ours? Lol

I would also like to thank Miss Cheam
For being my mum in Singapore
Without her, I would have lost my faith in holding my principle
Because of her, I clinch to my belief again
Thanks for all the guidance you have given during my stay in NYP, in Singapore


 My camera is lousy that you cannot see my eye bags
Good thing is when you can't see my eye bags, I look good
=)

No comments: