Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's Mayday


Ya, it's Mayday not May day. I am sorry for not updating my blog for the 428 event which I personally think it was a huge step forward for a real democracy nation. It will no longer be an empty slogan in the future, I believe, once the transformation is done. Though I wasn't present at any of the Bersih rally (because the one supposed to be held in Singapore was cancelled), but my spirit is always with the nation.

I am quite happy today to hear rumour which has finally came to confirmation. Mum was telling me about it last week but seems everything wasn't confirm that time I didn't mention a single word. I believe noises are being heard. I know I have done the right thing for my people, though at the cost risking my chance which is already a gleam. I don't mind losing the opportunity, but if I've got to see people who deserved and qualified being put down, I will feel guilty if I knew it but not doing anything. That strongly oppose my conscience. As long as I am still able to speak, I would make sure things are on the right path.

This is a system which I have given up and lost my faith with deep despair, my only will now is to make sure it doesn't create a second innocent victim.

I feel the pain, but it will benumb as time passes.

Sometimes, asking for a simple, fair and direct social cycle is a luxurious dream you could ever had.

No comments: