Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Heart

I stand by the windows trying to sniff in the humid breeze after the wash. I love this moment as your skin feels more supple and tender, most importantly you do not sweat. This is the kind of weather I yearn in our tropical climate. It could be frequent or rare throughout the years. The clock tells it should be dark now, but there is red gradient propagating upwards towards the black sky. I do not see the moon nor the stars, just some merely noticeable blinking eyes, perhaps meteor. And this is how the contradicting scene you would see, or to imagine. You feel the chill but when your eyes are opened, the red patch on the sky arouse an opposite feel.

It is excited when you anticipate for life, for what is going to happen.
You've worked hard, strived even harder when you slowly move towards your dream
Because our full attention is rendered to what we want to achieve
Most of the times we neglect people who actually care about us
Who loves us for more than we do
I received my foster dad sms when I was having dinner just now
Just right after my dad called me to ask about the iPad stuff
I didn't really scrutinize it as the message was really long
I just glanced through the first and last line
I went home and read through the whole text again
It was about asking me to take care of myself,
reminding me to take proper meals at proper time
To drink more water and to keep fit
Just about an hour ago
My brother came to me to ask for my help
Helping him to purchase an iPad case
Which then I replied promptly
Because accessing my credit card will activate
A security code send to my Malaysia mobile
Which I have totally forgotten about it since I came back
from Johore two weeks ago
When I tried to retrieve the code,
I saw godfather's sms again
It was sent yesterday on 11am
Content is more or less the same as what he sent me just now
But there is an extra line in between
"...
Don't forget to read this.
I'm sorry, please forgive me.
Thank you and I love you.
..."

I mean...
He even apologised to me when sending his regards
He was afraid that his text might interrupt what I was doing at that moment
He was so considerate and I am totally touched
At that instant, I tear

Where on earth can you find people who actually
Give thought to you
And worried if the care was passed on at the right time
Who will even go so detail and think about that
Nobody else would
But your family
Or even your best best friend


p/s: I hope some of you remember. I miss feeling homed.

No comments: