Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ATM VS Adidas

Very quickly after IT Fair which was held last two weeks
Now NYP is bringing us another bargain sale
Sports Fair!
Hurray! Woo~Hoo~
-
I went to visit the booths with my classmates
The sports stuff are OMG cheap
I went to a Adidas Booth and I fall in love with one pair of running shoes
So I decided to buy it
And...Here was where the story started...
-
Because I have no enough cash with me
I went to second floor ATM to withdraw some quick cash
I entered my card, keyed in my PIN number, selected amount of cash to be withdrew
Without notice, the screen suddenly showed me
"Your card has been retained. ..."
RETAINED?!
I immediately phoned up to POSB
The officer asked me to go to any POSB branch together with my IC
They will be able to reissue me another ATM card on the spot with immediate effect
Flashing through my mind,
POSB @ Ang Mo Kio will be the nearest to me
I quickly ran down to the MRT station and took one stop to Ang Mo Kio
Five minutes gone
When I reached, I rushed like hell to the streets behind AMK Hub
Another five minutes
I got sense of relief when I finally entered the well furnished and air-conditioned POSB office
A friendly officer approached me and asked for my IC
After telling him the whole bla story of my ATM card
He asked me to wait for counter two to be cleared before I can proceed
In less than one minute time
My name was called
(Actually it was quite embarrassing for my name to be called up in a bank)
After been asked series of questions as if I was a fugitive
I am finally "released" by a whole new ATM card
I spent around ten minutes in bank
Here it is
Using the same route, I rushed back to NYP again
The whole process took me half an hour man!
It was 4pm that time
And the sale ended at 4.30pm
Hallelujah, I just made it in time!
After withdrawing some quick cash using my new ATM card
I grabbed my Adidas
Here it is

The shoes were originally over hundred dollars
But with more than 45% price chopped down
I managed to grab it at a price of $60.60
(Beautiful figure though)
The reason why I longing for a pair of running sport shoes
Because I go to gym alternately three times a week
So today I went to gym with a proper running sport shoes
I ran-walked for around 50 minutes this evening
Followed by circuit zone, doing some weight lifting
-
People, keeping yourself in pink is crucial

No comments: