Saturday, May 1, 2010

Love My Body As The Shop Does

I have nothing better to do other than hanging up
How nice will it be if you can even meet up with your friend
When you are actually studying or staying abroad
What more to say a classmate before
I have my occasion meet up with Tchii at Dhoby Ghaut this afternoon (Singapore Plaza)
This was the second time we were here to have movie
We had "Iron Man 2" just as planned
Soon
Our attention was quickly drew by The Body Shop out-of-store sale
On the first floor if I was not mistaken
They are having some half price chopped down on certain items
Very delightful my tea tree range is included
I grabbed three bottles of tea tree cleanse
One bottle of Olive oil shower gel
($5 only, cheap right?)
Tchii did grabbed some as well
The sad thing was we were caught in a long queue
After paid off, we took the MRT North-East line back home
-
Kuchingites are always walking as once
No matter where we go and where we are
It makes us unique
=)

No comments: