Saturday, May 29, 2010

Once And Always

This is the first time when friend from Kuching sleep over at my place during my study here
It is Ling Tchii
A friend that walks nearest to the path I have taken
Life aint's easy though
-
We went to Jurong Bird Park this afternoon
Then to Orchard
Where I worked very hard to get a water bottle
Finally we ended up in Starbucks
-
We are not keen to bring it down
But the actual fact forces us to work reversely
Bit by bit
Little by little
How much we learn
Is how much the glory will be
Before the dark story revealed
When the scorching sun was still glowing our spirit
We were pulled down
By such a strenuous strength
Where the cut is deep
Where the heart is broken into thousand piece
Where the scar might be permanent
Sometimes I do cry
Silently in my heart
And I always pray
Please
Give us a chance
We are Malaysians
We are not Malaysia's Chinese

No comments: