Friday, May 21, 2010

A Special Day

I am officially eighteen today
It means it's time for legality to take over
Meaning to say I can do kind of stuff which I am banned before
(不要想歪,谢谢)
But staying alone overseas with no family around
It is really touched to have...
Fruit-Jelly-Cake from Grandauntie Betty
Love the cake
Love you too
It's yummy delicious
=)
And then...
I have a birthday card and purse all the way from Perth, Australia
Yes!
From Leon
-
Also, thanks my classmates for giving me a birthday surprise
It was shocking
Because I never expect so much
Ice-cream chocolate cake
Bowling at Safra Yishun
So lovely
=)
Love you all
-
Last thing
Fabian Chew!
You've got JPA
How blessed you are!
More importantly
India as wish!
So awesomeee~
I bring the luck for sure
Haha
-
The post might seems random
Who cares
It's my birthday today
=)

No comments: